Features I will try to combine: Questions.
Modes that I would like to include in my program:
- Assuming that 0 degrees = vertical with lens down.
- Activates with one short click from any mode including off.
- If >= 90 degrees, 1000 //how do I specify a position from level to vertical (lens up)?
- If 10 to 90 degrees, 500 //how do I specify a position between lens down and level?
- If 0 to 10 degrees, 1 //how do I define the position of vertical (lens down)?
- turns off with one short click.
- Activates with two short clicks from any mode including off.
- If >= 90 degrees, fast strobe, max bright.
- If 10 to 90 degrees, medium flash, max bright // suitable for bicycles.
- If 1 to 10 degrees, slow flash, max bright // beacon mode
- Off with one short click
- Activates with three short clicks from any mode including off.
- 85 to 90 % = Green LED flash twice
- 50 to 85 % = Green then red flash
- 15 to 50 % = Red LED flash twice
- 1 to 15 % = Red led flash four times.
- After flash, pause for 3 seconds, repeat once then return to prior mode, including off.
- Activates with long click (3 seconds) from any mode including off.
- Flashes SOS, max bright
- Pause 3 seconds, repeat
*Off with one short click
So, those are the features I want to combine into one program. Since I am using this as an opportunity to teach myself how to program, this project will take a while and will be the source of many questions.
If you have any idea, suggestions, questions or general comment, jump in. And Thanks.
- What programing language does the HexBright use?
- Where can I find a beginner's guide to programming for this language?
- Where can I find a list of perimeters, variables and commands unique to the HexBright?
- If I wanted to use someone's code as a starting point for something I am working on but I do not want to pollute their original code with my beginner's flailing, how do I do this in Git?
- In Git should I start a repository while the code is still in an unusable state?
Is this a good question?