Site Navigation

Your Account

Choose Language

Where can I find the circuit schematic?

I'm looking for a circuit schmatic of the production board to aid in replacing the firmware (Adruino code to pure AVR C). I found v0.5 online but it's very old (Feb 2012) and certainly not the latest.

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Here is the most comprehensive store of information. If it's not there, I don't know where it is.

Also, maybe we should start migrating that information to the wiki...

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0

Comments:

HBFDC is where I grabbed the v0.5 schematic but there doesn't appear to be any newer schematic there.

by

Ah. I suppose we can expect an update once Christian is done with shipping the initial units.

by

The link is broken. Do you have an updated link?

by

The site went through some take-over issues that I didn't want to battle. I had been meaning to bring up a new site but never did get around to it - I will eventually, though I have no solid time frame for that. For now, please see this imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/WYuPm

As a P.S. Moving things to the wiki seemed like a good idea back in the day (also never happened, unfortunately), but as it is I'm not sure about the future of this website. The main site is down (no longer displays even the had-a-good-run message) and unless Christian decides to do something with a HexBright name in the future, I'd imagine he would stop paying good money to keep this portion up for too much longer. Just my 2cts - and a kick in my own pants for dropping the ball as well.

by

Add a comment

Add your answer

Tristan Willy will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 1

Past 30 Days: 3

All Time: 744